Jewish Humour

Jewish Humour

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Golf or Sex

The golfers' conundrum . . . 

Four married Jewish men go golfing... During the 4th hole the following conversation took place: 

First Guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will have the interior of the house completely painted by next weekend." 

Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I would get a contractor to build a new deck for the pool next week." 

Third Guy: "Man, you both got off cheap! I had to promise my wife that I would have the kitchen remodeled for her."  

They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him: "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?" 

Fourth Guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30am. . . When it goes off, I shut off my alarm, give the wife a nudge and say, 'Golf Course-or sex? and she says, "Wear your sweater".

No comments:

Post a Comment