Jewish Humour

Jewish Humour

Saturday, January 2, 2021

An Imam, Priest , Rabbi and a Bear




An Imam , a Priest, and a Rabbi go camping. While they're setting up their tents, they see a grizzly bear prowling in the distance.
The Imam says, "I'm going to convert him to Islam." and walks off towards the bear. After 15 minutes, he comes back and says "I read to him from the Koran. Nothing."
So the Priest walks off saying "I'm going to convert him to Christianity." He comes back 15 minutes later and says "I sprinkled water on him to baptize him. No reaction."
So the Rabbi says "I'm going to convert him to Judaism" and walks off toward the bear. 4 hours later, he comes crawling back, bloody, torn, and beaten. The Priest and Imam  ask "What happened?!"
The Rabbi replied "Looking back, , maybe I shouldn't have started with the circumcision.

No comments:

Post a Comment