Jewish Humour

Jewish Humour

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Jewish Infidelity

Great post From Adam Kegel 

An  elderly couple was having dinner one evening when the husband reached across the  table, took his wife's hand in his and said, "Esther, soon we will be married 50  years, and there's something I have to  know. 

In all of these 50 years, have you  ever been unfaithful to me?"


Esther replied, "Well, Herman, I have to be  honest with you. Yes, I've been unfaithful to you three times during these 50  years, but always for a good reason."

Herman was obviously hurt by his  wife's confession, but said, "I never suspected. Can you tell me what you mean  by 'good reasons?'"

Esther said, "The first time was shortly after we  were married, and we were about to lose our little house because we couldn't pay  the mortgage.  Do you remember that one evening I went to see the banker and the  next day he notified you that the loan would be extended?"

Herman  recalled the visit to the banker and said, "I can forgive you for that. 

You  saved our home, but what about the second time?"

Esther asked, "And do  you remember when you were so sick, but we didn't have the money to pay for the  heart surgery you needed? Well, I went to see your doctor one night and, if you  recall, he did the surgery at no charge."
"I recall that," said Herman.  "And you did it to save my life, so of course I can forgive you for that.

 Now  tell me about the third time."
"All right," she said. "So do you remember  when you ran for president of the synagogue, and you needed 73 more  votes?"

Oy Vey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment