Jewish Humour

Jewish Humour

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Assistant helps Doctor look after his Patients

Doctor Cohen did not want to close his rooms on Rosh Hashannah , so he approached his assistant.

“Bruce, I am going to Shul tomorrow. I don’t want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of my patients.”

 “Yes, sir!” – answers Bruce.
 Doc goes to Shul and returns the following day and asks:

”So, Bruce , how was your day?”

Bruce told him that he took care of three patients.

“The first one had a headache so I gave him Tylenol.”

 “Bravo, and the second one?” – asks Doc
"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him Malox, sir.” – says Bruce.

 “Bravo, bravo! You’re good at this and what about the third one?” – asks Doc

“Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opened and a woman entered.
 Like a flame, she undressed herself, taking off everything including her bra, her panties and lied down on the table.
 She spread her legs and shouted: “HELP ME! For five years I have not seen any man!”

“ so Nu! Vot  did you do? , Bruce, vot did you do?” – asked Doc
“I put drops in her eyes.” !

No comments:

Post a Comment