Jewish Humour

Jewish Humour

Monday, September 16, 2013

how successful Jews do business

Moishe (the father) says to his son : "I want you to marry a girl of my choice". The son says : "I will choose my own bride".
Moishe says : "But the girl is Bill Gates’ daughter".
The son answers : "Well, in that case, yes ok".
Moishe then approaches Bill Gates and says : "I have a husband for your daughter".
Bill Gates answers : "But my daughter is too young to get married"!
Moishe says : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank".
Bill Gates answers : "Ah, in that case, yes ok".
Finally Moishe goes to see the president of the World Bank. Moishe says : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president".
The president answers : "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need".
Moishe says : "But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law".
The President answers : "Ah, in that case, yes ok."

And that is how successful Jews do business...

No comments:

Post a Comment